Due to the personal nature of products we do not accept returns at this time. However if there is something wrong with your order or product please do not hesitate to contact us!
Orders will ship within week of order.
Absolutely! Yes! We love to assist in making sure you're purchasing exactly what you need, feel free to email us or stop by the shop if local!
We pride ourself on using the highest quality ingredients in all our products. We work with several local organic farmers to receive herbs locally. Plants and ingredients we cannot source locally comes from organic sources that we work with closely and have the opportunity to over see to ensure only the best goes in each bottle!
YES! All Wild & Free products are handcrafted on location by our owner, Carolyn Claytor. She invites you to come hang out, grab some tea and watch the products being made! She might even put you to work! ;)
Yes! We encourage you to reuse your Wild & Free containers and visit out Bulk Refill bar at the shop! Dont have a Wild & Free container? No worries bring what you have, but get an extra 10% off when you give your Wild & Free container a second life by refilling!
Booking online is super easy! Just click the link below and choose your service. Having issues? Feel free to email us!
All of our Wild & Free products are gluten free, but the use of nut oils are in a few of them.
YES! We LOVE our community heroes and offer discounts to those who serve and support our country. We offer a special 10% discount on all services and products for active and former military personnel, police officers, fire and rescue, first responders, paramedics, doctors, nurses and teachers. Just show us an ID at checkout.
Our spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations or rescheduling with less than 24 hours of notice or no-show appointments are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 100% of the cost of the scheduled service. Appointments canceled within 48 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the scheduled service. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy to ensure you receive the best service possible. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. We appreciate your understanding. When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All services require a credit card to guarantee a reservation including services intended to be paid with a gift card. Please have your credit card ready when booking. If you agree to receive emails and texts from us, we have an automated appointment reminder that goes out 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.
In order to accommodate all my clients, I schedule appointments pretty close together allowing no time for extensions on late arrivals. Late arrivals are still expected to pay for full scheduled service. I understand traffic happens, and if my schedule allows it I will try to accommodate full service time, but this is case-by-case and only if I have been properly notified in advance of your late arrival. After 15 minutes in to a clients appointment and they still are not present, the appointment is cancelled and a 100% fee is charged.
Clients who fail to show up for appointments are expected to pay in full for missed service. Clients who fail to show up more than once, are not a good fit for Wild & Free.
Invoices are given in the event of a form of payment not being on file, or per managements discretion. Invoices must be paid within 4 weeks of the date it was sent. If invoice is not paid within 4 weeks, Wild & Free will no longer be able to book any future appointments with said client.
Please expect to arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment with me. In order to receive a skin treatment, a consultation must be performed and intake/consent form needs to be filled out. All information gathered and intake forms go on file for future appointments and will not be shared with anyone else.I do require minors (18 and under) be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must stay the entire service.
Sugaring will become your new favorite form of hair removal! If you sugar consistently every 3 weeks, after 1-2 years of sugaring, the hair growth will slow down, taking 4-5 weeks to grow back after each service until it eventually stops. The first sugaring service is the worst as far as discomfort goes, with a 50% reduction in discomfort by service number 2, and a 50-75% decrease in discomfort by your 3-4 visit.
“Come every three weeks to reduce discomfort and enjoy being hair-less all the time!”
· Thinner & Finer Hair – hair will begin to have smaller more shallow roots, over time the follicle will no longer produce a blood supply, which means hair removal will become more permanent. Look forward to soft outgrowth and no more rough stubble.
· Get Glowing – Sugaring hair removal exfoliates the skin making your skin radiant. Wonderful to brighten tattoos and to removedry skin cells.
· Reduce Ingrown Hair – No more razor burn, bumps or cuts. 3-4 weeks to grow back, over time its semi-permanent.
· Less Irritation – Enjoy quick recovery time with sugaring, sugar is much gentler than shaving or waxing.
· Contains 100% organic ingredients sugar, lemon juice, and water that’s it! Allergen free ingredients, do check for citrus allergies.
· Less Painful – Sugar does not stick to live skin cells, and is never heated, if warmed temperatures are below body temp 75-85 degrees fahrenheit, will never burn the skin.
BEFORE WAXING CARE
1. ALLERGIES, MEDICATIONS, SUPPLEMENTS - Disclose all allergies prior to service during intake. If you are taking any medications including over the counter pain killers like (Advil or Tylenol), you can have adverse reactions to sugaring thinning of the skin, dehydration and bruising. Supplements like vitamin C can thin your blood increasing chances of bruising.
2. TOPICAL EXFOLIANTS – Stop use of Retin A, Retinol, Retinoids, AHAs, BHAs, Enzymes, Fruit Acids, Acids, Peels, 7 days prior to service, after acclimation period some sugaring can be done without a break, ask doctor for approval. Faces are particularly susceptible to scabbing or lifting if topical exfoliants have been used right before hair removal.
3. HAIR GROWTH - The hair must be at least 1/8th of an inch long or have 1-3 weeks outgrowth to be removed successfully.
4. PATCH TEST – Particularly for a full face sugaring, we recommend you do a 24hr patch test on a small area to see how your skin reacts.
5. SCRUB OR SOAK - Scrub with an oil free scrub, 2-4 times a week. Alternatively you may take a soak, 20 minute baths to exfoliate the entire body, do not use oils in bath right before the appointment.
6. FRESHLY SHOWERED - Come to your appointment right after your shower, clean of ALL oils, creams and lotions. Use a recommended product in the shower to prepare the skin as some scrubs or soaps may leave unwanted residue.
7. NO SUN BATHING - No sun bathing, tanning booths, or spray tanning, 72 hours prior to appointment. We recommend spray tanning 48-72hrs after sugaring.
8. LOOSE CLOTHES – Bring a clean set of loose clothes to wear after your service. Tight or sweaty clothes will cause ingrowns and breakouts.
9. Getting a Brazilian or have Thick Hair? You should trim all dense areas down to 1/4th of an inch, do not trim too short.
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
No: heat, steam (including cooking over steaming stovetop), saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on lashes for minimum 24 hours. For best results avoiding sleeping on stomach and side.